Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Tuna with Avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeo chiles, seeded, de-ribbed, minced (if very hot, use only 1 chile)
- 2 tablespoons of peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice (from 2 to 4 limes, depending on how juicy your limes are)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce if you need to avoid gluten)
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or canola oil
- 4 (6 ounce) blocks sashimi-quality tuna
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?