Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Tuna Steaks with Wasabi-Green Onion Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions (white and green parts)
- 1 teaspoon (or more) wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 8-ounce tuna steaks (preferably ahi; each about 1 inch thick)
- Vegetable oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?