Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Steak with Spicy Rice Noodles Recipe
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds baby or regular bok choy , cleaned, ends trimmed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound medium dried rice stick noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak , trimmed of fat and sinew
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons salted, roasted peanuts , coarsely chopped, for garnish
- 1 medium lime , cut into 4 wedges, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?