Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Steak and Sesame Rice Salad Seared Steak and Sesame Rice Salad NOTE
- 1 cup short grain white rice
- pound flank or sirloin steak (whichever is cheapest at the market)
- 6 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free or regular)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?