Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Steak With Cauliflower Puree
- 1 small head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 pounds), cored and cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 strip steaks (1 inch thick; 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?