Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Sea Scallops with a Garlic, Tomato, and Olive Compote
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled and root ends trimmed off, but cloves left whole
- About ¾ cup olive oil
- ½ cup black olives, such as Kalamata, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in warm water until soft, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 24 large sea scallops (1 to 1¼ pounds), side muscle removed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 551kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 48g (74%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|