Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Sea Scallops on Sauted Spinach with Hoisin Butter Sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce*
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chili sesame oil*
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot (about 1 large)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, minced, divided
- 4 5-ounce bags baby spinach
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 pounds sea scallops, side muscles removed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped spring onions or green onions (white and pale green parts only)
- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)*
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?