Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Sea Scallops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 16 sea scallops, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|