Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Scallops with Spinach, Bacon, and Tomatoes
- 2 strips thick-sliced bacon, preferably applewood-smoked, diced
- ¾ pound sea scallops (dry pack, not treated with preservatives), trimmed of tough opaque muscle
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cleaned fresh spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, or 1 cup whole currant or grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons vinegar, such as apple cider, sherry wine, or red wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 207kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|