Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Scallops with Bok Choy and Miso
- 1 tablespoon yellow miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil, divided
- 2 baby bok choy, quartered lengthwise
- 10 large sea scallops, side muscle removed, patted dry
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?