Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Scallops with Almond Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds, preferably Marcona
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon (or more) Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 8 large sea scallops (about 9 oz.), side muscle removed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- Fresh herbs, baby arugula, or microgreens
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?