Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Scallops on Spinach with Apple-Brandy Cream Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup Calvados
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 large sea scallops, patted dry
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh unfiltered apple juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 9-ounce bag spinach leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?