Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Scallops With Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 16 sea scallops (about 1 1/2 pounds), patted dry
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced, plus 2 tablespoons fronds
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 1 pint dry white wine
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 1 slices baguette, toasted
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?