Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Savoy Cabbage with Mixed Sausages
- Kosher salt
- 1 1 1/2-pound head savoy cabbage, cut into 8 wedges with some core attached
- 1 cup 1-inch crustless bread cubes
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder (such as Colman's)
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds mixed sausages (such as sweet Italian, kielbasa, and smoked garlic)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?