Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Salmon with Pesto, Sauteed Peppers & Toasted Almonds
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 4 (6 oz. each) salmon fillets
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?