Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Salmon With Israeli Couscous Salad
- 1 cup Israeli couscous (also called pearl couscous)
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced, plus 1 tablespoon chopped fennel fronds
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?