Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Rib Eye Steak with Tomato-Caper Relish
- 2 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3/4 pound orange and yellow vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons coarsely chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/4 teaspoons finely chopped pickled jalapeo chiles
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 3 1 1/2-inch-thick rib-eye steaks (each about 1 pound)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?