Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Queso Fresco and Queso Panela with Cilantro Mojo
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon (packed) chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 12-ounce package queso fresco, cut into finger-size sticks
- 1 12-ounce package queso panela,* cut into finger-size sticks
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?