Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Mahi-Mahi with Green Gazpacho Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped English hothouse cucumber (about 1/2 large)
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (or more) white balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped seeded serrano chiles
- 4 7- to 8-ounce mahi-mahi fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 6 ounces small red and yellow cherry, pear, or grape tomatoes, halved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?