Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Lamb With Golden Israeli Couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lamb shoulder steaks (1 inch thick; about 2 pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Israeli couscous (also labeled pearl couscous)
- 1 dried apricots, quartered
- 4 cups large pinch saffron (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?