Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Duck Breasts with Red-Wine Sauce and Candied Kumquats
- 2 1/4 cups fruity red wine, such as Beaujolais
- 3/4 cup chopped shallots (about 3 large)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 22 whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 12 coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 1-pound Muscovy duck breast halves with skin
- Candied Kumquats
- Additional crushed whole black peppercorns
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?