Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Duck Breast with Cherries and Port Sauce
- 2 5- to 6-ounce duck breast halves or one 12- to 16-ounce duck breast half
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) chilled butter, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 8 halved pitted sweet red cherries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 2 tablespoons tawny Port
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?