Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Cuban-Style Steak
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves or ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Kosher salt
- 1½ pounds skirt steak
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 614kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 49g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|