Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Coriander Scallops with Bok Choy and Hoisin
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 10 large sea scallops
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, coarsely crushed
- 2 teaspoons oriental sesame oil
- 2 baby bok choy, each cut lengthwise into eighths
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?