Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Calamari with Basil
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 pound cleaned calamari (squid)
- 1 (15- to 16-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pound tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (3 1/2 - to 5-ounce) package baby greens such as arugula or mche
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- a large (2-burner) griddle (preferably cast-iron)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?