Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Asian Steak and Mushrooms on Mixed Greens with Ginger Dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 12-ounce rib-eye steaks
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 8 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, quartered
- 8 cups mixed greens
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?