Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Arctic Char with Broccolini, Olives, and Garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus additional for drizzling
- 1 6- to 7-ounce bunch broccolini
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 teaspoons finely slivered organic orange peel (orange part only; removed with zester), divided
- 2 7- to 8-ounce arctic char fillets with skin (each about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons (or more) white balsamic vinegar, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?