Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Albacore Tuna Salad with Avocado, Gypsy Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Shelling Beans, and Green Olive Vinaigrette
- 1 pint Butter or Cranberry beans fresh or high-quality canned
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Gypsy or other mild peppers seeded and cut into rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 6 oz albacore tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large ripe avocado peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 tablespoons green olives pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 cup fresh basil torn by hand
- 1 cup arugula
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?