Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seared Ahi with Brown Rice and Pineapple-Ginger Broth
- 1 7- to 8-inch sheet dried kombu (kelp)*
- 7 cups water
- 1/2 cup dried bonito shavings*
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)*
- 4 1/2 teaspoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoons frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 10 green onions, trimmed, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 4 4-ounce ahi tuna steaks
- 2 cups freshly cooked brown rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?