Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sear-Roasted Chicken with Bacon and Herbed Potatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3½- to 4-pound chicken(s), spatchcocked, rinsed, and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound small Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 ounces bacon, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 776kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 52g (80%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (80%)|
|Cholesterol 203mg (68%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|