Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sean's Mommy's Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1 butternut squash - peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch dice
- 3 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 3 turnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|