Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood tagliatelle, Spanish-style
- large pinch saffron
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts , cut into small chunks
- 1 medium onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 red peppers , seeded and sliced
- 175g fresh or frozen peas
- 175g fresh or frozen broad beans
- 150ml white wine
- 650g fresh mussels
- 425ml chicken stock
- 400g tagliatelle
- 450g large peeled raw prawns
- 284ml carton double cream
- large handful chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?