Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood risotto (Risotto ai frutti di mare)
- 2 small carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, squashed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, one sprig left whole, remaining leaves picked and finely chopped
- 1.5 kg mixed seafood, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled, cleaned, gutted, with heads and gills removed, mussels debearded
- 1 risotto bianco recipe
- bulb fennel, finely chopped, herby tops reserved
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 pinch crumbled dried chilli
- 1 pinch saffron strands
- extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?