Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood pie & Merrydown cider
- For the filling.
- 250g Icelandic cod fillet, skinned
- 250g haddock fillet, skinned
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 300ml Merrydown Vintage Dry Cider
- 250g fresh mixed seafood or prawns
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 25g softened butter
- 50g plain flour
- 20g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- For the topping.
- 500g waxy potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?