Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 400 ml light coconut milk
- 200 g large, raw prawns, from
- , ask your fishmonger, peeled and butterflied with tail-shells on
- 4 small fresh red mullet fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled and pin-boned
- 2 fresh sea bream fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled, pin-boned and cut into large pieces
- 2 handfuls fresh, live mussels, from
- , ask your fishmonger, washed and debearded
- 1 splash soy sauce
- medium egg noodles, cooked, to serve
- 6 spring onions, washed and trimmed
- 3 hot red chillies, deseeded (2 finely chopped and 1 finely sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, finely chopped
- 2 stalks lemongrass, trimmed and finely chopped
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander, stalks removed and finely chopped, and leaves reserved to garnish
- olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?