Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 75g ghee (you can substitute with margarine)
- 300g skinless white fish like pollack, cut into large chunks
- 200g skinless salmon , cut into large chunks
- 200g raw peeled prawns
- 100g mussels , cleaned and de-bearded
- 1 onion , roughly chopped
- 100g ginger , chopped
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 2 tsp garam masala
- tsp asafoetida (if you have it)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped (leave the seeds in if you like it really hot)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- good handful coriander leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?