Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood and Chicken Paella
- 4 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed saffron (optional)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 skin-on bone-in chicken thighs (about 1 pound total)
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 6 ounces dried chorizo sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 medium onion diced small
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 12 mussels scrubbed
- 1/2 lb. medium shell-on shrimp deveined
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?