Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood Stuffed Zucchini
- 4 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 pound cooked crabmeat, diced
- 1/2 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|