Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood Stew with Fennel and Thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds mussels, scrubbed debearded
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 12 parsley sprigs plus 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 cups finely chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 2 cups diced trimmed fennel bulb
- 4 8-ounce bottles clam juice
- 4 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 3/4 pounds thick halibut fillets, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 10 ounces sea scallops
- 1 cup crème fraîche*
- 2 large egg yolks
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?