Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood Salad with Collard Greens Slaw
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (packed) chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds small littleneck clams or Manila clams, scrubbed
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 pounds sea scallops, connective side tissue trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Collard Greens Slaw (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?