Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood Risotto (Risotto ai Fruitti di Mare)
- 2 1/2 cups fish or vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, minced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/3 cups Carnaroli or Vialone Nano rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 8 small clams, such as Manila
- 8 mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 4 ounces squid, cleaned and cut into thin rings
- 4 medium sea scallops
- 1/2 cup peeled, crushed, and seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, optional
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?