Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood Risotto Recipe
- 2 quarts (8 cups) fish stock, low-sodium fish broth, or clam juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups Arborio or Carnaroli rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1/2 pound small shrimp (about 20), peeled and deveined, shells reserved
- 1/2 pound cleaned calamari, cut into 1/2-inch rings but tentacles left whole
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1/2 medium lemon, plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?