Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood Paella with Edamame
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup short-grain rice (such as arborio)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 pound sea scallops, halved if large
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?