Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed to a paste or finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon (or sweet paprika)
- A good pinch of saffron threads
- 4 cleaned small squid, bodies sliced into 1/4-inch-wide rings, tentacles left whole
- 2 cups medium-grain Spanish paella rice or risotto rice, such as Arborio or Carnaroli
- 3 cups fish or chicken stock, plus more if needed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 12 jumbo shrimp in their shells
- 16 mussels, scrubbed and debearded
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?