Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 langoustines or more shrimp
- 8 oz (225g) squid, cleaned and sliced into rings
- 12-16 mussels, scrubbed
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- Pinch of saffron
- 2 cups short grain rice
- 5 cups boiling fish stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 711kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 204mg (68%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 87g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|