Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium leek, white part only, rinsed well and finely chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) Italian-style plum tomatoes with juices
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 ounces shrimp, shelled, deveined, and coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces medium-size sea scallops, sliced thin
- 1 pound boneless and skinless fish fillet (haddock, sole, or snapper), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 fresh basil leaves, tom in half
- 15 spinach and/or plain lasagne noodles
- 1½ pounds mozzarella cheese, coarsely shredded or sliced thin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 619kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 165mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|