Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 dozen large raw clams or scallops or medium-size cooked shrimps
- ½ cup (125 ml) fresh lime juice
- About 12 ounces (340 g) tomatoes, finely chopped (about 2 cups/500 ml)
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped (about ¼ cup/65 ml)
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- 3 to 4 serrano chiles or any fresh, hot green chiles, finely chopped with seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 213kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|