Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Seafood Chowder With Crispy Bread Crumbs
- 1 slice sandwich bread, torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 leeks (light green and white parts only), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 1 12 pounds skinless cod, halibut, or sea bass fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 littleneck clams and/or 12 pound cockles
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?