Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 1/2 (10.75 ounce) cans milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
- 1/2 pound medium fresh or thawed frozen shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 pound fresh or thawed frozen firm white fish fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces*
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|