Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb (450g) very fresh, firm-fleshed fish, such as salmon, snapper, tuna, or monkfish
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp hot smoked paprika
- 1 fresh hot red or green chile, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 128kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|